Issue with network and downloading as well as checking module.

Due to a problem with scanning for multi-player servers. I decided on the worst option which was to uninstall and reinstall the entire Openbeta game.

the 12MB web installer took nearly 45 min to download from ED's Server. whereas dcs_updater.exe download the 2 free maps took less than few min as they came from a CDN server sgp.cdn77.com cluster @ 800Mbps speed. Once into the game, I faced the same issue with being unable to list all the MP servers. nevertheless, I decided to scan for my module and install my purchased module. this faces the same issue where the busy icon spins non-stop for the last 2 hours and nothing happens. it might seem that the server that the module manager is trying to connect to is hung or not responsive. 

From the system, I notice it is connecting to 138.201.206.135:8090 and 93.115.211.146:443 and 54.36.177.169:443 @ 163msec with no packet loss. the data steam seems to be receiving at 1.5 kbps at max.

My Network is based on a 1Gbps fiber from my local ISP with direct IP and no C-NAT. 

dcs.log

Edited by Mashmallow