Updated prices: Monstertech mounts left

bubsy

I just don't have time to fly much, so I'm selling all of my flight gear.  All hardware needed is included with each item.  Original packaging is used as well.  Here's the list:

Thrustmaster:

F/A-18 Grip and the Thrustmaster control base w/MonsterTech mount attachment - SOLD

MonsterTech:

1 x desk mount - $85 each

2 x Winwing panel mount - $35 each

Winwing Super Taurus throttle mount - $35

Winwing:

Super Taurus throttle and metal grip - SOLD

Original takeoff panel - SOLD

Original combat ready panel - SOLD

Top gun MIP (3 displays, UFC, HUD) - SOLD

MFG Crosswind:

Version 2 rudder pedals (lighter springs installed, comes with original as well) - SOLD

TrackIR Pro (hat clip version) - SOLD

IMG_0014 copy.jpg

IMG_0006 copy.jpg

IMG_0012 copy.jpg

Edited by bubsy
Item sold

Where you are located?

"To dream of flying is to awaken the soul's desire to break free from gravity's hold."

13900K, ROG Z790-E GAMING WiFi, 64GB 6000MHz Dominator, TUF RTX 4090 OC, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS MAX, TPR, NLR Boeing FS Cockpit. 

VMFA-212, CJTF-13, TAW

• bubsy changed the title to Added Photos: Full Winwing System For Sale With Thrustmaster F/A-18 Grip And Extras
  • 3 weeks later...

I will give you 125 for the PTO panel, I can save a few $ then spending another 60 on the PTO2.  The PTO2 is what I want but will suffice for the OG pto. Can do paypal

I9-9900k, 32MB, RTX2070S, 2560x1440 165hz monitor, track IR, Grass Monkey wireless Puck, Virpil T50-CM3,  Winwing Superlibra stick with Hornet and Viper grip, Winwing Orion2 with Hornet, and F15E grip, Winwing PTO, home made 2060 mounts,  Virpill ACE interceptor pedals

• bubsy changed the title to Updated prices: Full Winwing System For Sale With Thrustmaster F/A-18 Grip And Extras

tks for the sale. fast shipping, item looks like new.

I9-9900k, 32MB, RTX2070S, 2560x1440 165hz monitor, track IR, Grass Monkey wireless Puck, Virpil T50-CM3,  Winwing Superlibra stick with Hornet and Viper grip, Winwing Orion2 with Hornet, and F15E grip, Winwing PTO, home made 2060 mounts,  Virpill ACE interceptor pedals

• bubsy changed the title to Updated prices: Winwing Top Gun MIP, mounts, MFG rudder pedals
  • bubsy changed the title to Updated prices: Monstertech mounts left