IC check - please exclude the ControlsIndicator.lua

Qnnrad

Hi,
I am a creator of transparent controls indicators mods that have over 5k downloads (summarized), and I am coming after a year break to DCS to find out that my mods don't pass the IC check any more.

I'm talking about file (location, example for F/A-18C): Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\ControlsIndicator.lua

I don't understand why the Controls Indicator.lua was added to IC check, since it doesn't alter capabilities of the airframe, and is just a pop-up visual interpretation of current controls inputs, which provides a useful feedback for non-FFB controllers.
Thanks to my mods it does it in way that blends with the rest of the screen and better works for immersion.

Please allow modifications of this file to pass the IC check.

• Like 5

On 11/9/2023 at 5:44 AM, Qnnrad said:

Hi,
I am a creator of transparent controls indicators mods that have over 5k downloads (summarized), and I am coming after a year break to DCS to find out that my mods don't pass the IC check any more.

I'm talking about file (location, example for F/A-18C): Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\ControlsIndicator.lua

I don't understand why the Controls Indicator.lua was added to IC check, since it doesn't alter capabilities of the airframe, and is just a pop-up visual interpretation of current controls inputs, which provides a useful feedback for non-FFB controllers.
Thanks to my mods it does it in way that blends with the rest of the screen and better works for immersion.

Please allow modifications of this file to pass the IC check.

Could you make one precise trimming Controls Indicator for the F-15E?  Thanks  TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

• 2 weeks later...