General Dynamics

frodrigues2016

Hello to all here at DCS and all who like simulators

Would like to discuss the topic General Dynamics that was the makers of the F-16 Falcon and Fighting Falcon in my case. I am a military fortunate on the Reserves now and i like the company General Dynamics in the U.S. they even have a Information Techonolgy Department has you all know the Falcon is a very popular jet in NATO more agile and capable of superior manouvers than the F-15 Eagle that for its time was the air superiority fighter in the U.S.A

Now the Falcon is very popular in the World specially in the WEST and not so popular in the EAST i think that in the future they are going to replace the Falcon by something superior.

I have send a message to General Dynamics to be part of a project called F-24 "Owl" a substitute for the air superiority fighter F-22 "Raptor" since the F-24 "Owl" is a multi-role fighter i think it could esaly replace the F-16 Falcon in NATO the Owl in Nature is a bird with diferent features of that in the Falcon but i think the Owl is superior because everyone thinks that owls have personality of their own and in the Medieval Times they represented knowledge so if you like to talk about Falcons Eagles Foxbats Foxhounds or even Freedom Fighters and Phantoms i swere i will read carefully all your comments.

1280px-Saab_JAS-39C_Gripen,_Sweden_-_Air_Force_AN2279593.jpg

Hungarian_Air_Force_Saab_JAS-39C_Gripen_Lofting-2.jpg

SAAF-Gripen-001.jpg

Gripen_-_RIAT_2008_(2689597919).jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.