DCS World Sound Cuts Out With Sizzle Suddenly In Game

militarist_1283

I open DCS World and there is no problem with sound on main page. But I start a mission and after 5-10 seconds, sound cuts out suddenly with too much sizzle. I had that problem in other games but it happens just in games. I set the sound output device by hand one by one and now I just have problem with DCS. I did everything that I can to solve audio problems. I updated to 2.9 and I use Windows 11. My laptop's properties are i7 12650H - RTX 3060 105W 6 GB - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

My headset is Razer BlackShark V2 X. The last time I played DCS (2-3 months ago) I didn't have any problem with sound. Then I bought Razer BlackShark V2 X. I installed the program 7.1 Surround. And updated the windows. Also updated the DCS 2.9. Then I started DCS and had this problem.(I dont play DCS for 2-3 months.)

What can I do? Any ideas? I updated the audio driver, input output driver etc. I did almost everything. 

And I noticed that when it sizzles, I followed from realtek audio console, it acts like the jack cable is disconnected from device.

Edited by militarist_1283