Looking for casual flying buddies

Jamie_G

Hi all

Wasn't sure where best to put this, hopefully this is a suitable place. I don't think i'm at the stage where i'm up for joining a squadron, i'm really just looking for people to fly with, chew the fat with, chat DCS with, learn from...things like that. I'm pretty much a novice still so i think this would be a great way to grow in the sim.

If anyone is interested or in the same sort of boat fire me a message.

Cheers folks!

Jamie

Edited by Jamie_G
Slight change to title
  • Like 1
  • Hardware: MSI B550 Tomahawk, Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB Corsair Vengeance 3600Mhz, Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity, WinWing Orion 2 throttle and base, F16 EX stick, WinWing PTO take off panel, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pico 4, TrackIR5 / Delanclip, Tobii Eyetracker 5, Alienware AW3423DWF

• Jamie_G changed the title to Looking for casual flying buddies

Hey Jamie.

Based on my experience, I would check out Tactical DCS on Discord, great group to fly with!

They have a section "looking-for-wingman", where there is usually someone willing to go up. (64) Discord | #looking-for-wingmen | Tactical DCS

They also have a mentor system where you can ask a question pertaining to a specific airframe and they will help you work thru it. Really too many good things to list. 

• Like 1

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Jamie_G,

I see you are looking for just a casual group to fly with, but not looking to join a squadron that requires you to do whatever they want. I would like you to check out Task Force Perpetual Motion! We are a startup community that would love to have aviators just like you join to find a casual wingman. We don't expect you to be active, and if you want you can throw the discord server into the backburner and only come around when you want to fly. We have our server that is hosting almost 24/7 missions as well as a group of people who are eager to fly with others.

Join our discord and meet some of us!
https://discord.gg/jX3bGCVxfA

Banner-2.gif

Edited by Warlord Actual

Task Force Perpetual Motion

https://discord.gg/S2egVZChE9

dcs1.gif

• 3 weeks later...