Hotkeys for the Control Options actions: LCtrl + C to Clear an assignment..

Snacko

It would sure be nice if we could have hotkeys for the actions we can take in the Control Options.  

Like Alt-C to Clear
Instead of having to click on a control switch in the grid and have to move your cursor down to the Clear button every time?  If you have a lot of things to clear, that would be helpful.

Maybe some users would see hot keys for some of the other commands?

• Like 1

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Those key presses could conflict with what you already have assigned or interfere with assigning that combo to something else. The menu will jump to and highlight any assigned command you press. Not sure why clicking on a button is so hard. You know you can clear an entire category by selecting that in the pulldown, right?

Edited by SharpeXB
  • Like 1

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

Clicking on a button is so hard?

I just rebuilt my system and have to fix a whole bunch of assignments on about 12+ aircraft.  So yeah it would help clearing a lot of commands.

It would not interfere with assigning controls since you would use it from the main screen. Not the control assignment window.

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

12 minutes ago, Snacko said:

Clicking on a button is so hard?

I just rebuilt my system and have to fix a whole bunch of assignments on about 12+ aircraft.  So yeah it would help clearing a lot of commands.

It would not interfere with assigning controls since you would use it from the main screen. Not the control assignment window.

If you want to clear an entire controller just select that option from the pull-down menu. 
Keys and buttons still function in the main screen, if you press one that’s already assigned it will highlight the command. At least device buttons do. Now that I think about it I’ve never assigned keyboard keys to do anything. I imagine they behave similar though. 

Edited by SharpeXB

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5