DCS Crashes on approach to airfields

Nialfb

This has happened on numberous airfields on the Caucus map. It may happen pn pther maps but I can only speak from experience.

When I have the radar set to Landing Nav mode and the Auto throttle set, DCS crashes when about 10 to 15 miles out from the airfield. I experience this regularly on the approach to Kutaisi and also on th eapproach to Beslan. I have a couple of mods in th eattached training mission but I have tried it with and without the mods and I get the same issue. The mission is just a selection of hot and cold start AJS-37 Viggens with differing armament for practice, so nothing technical.

AJS 37 Flight Training.miz

Game setup - I9-13900K, 3000 MHZ 24 Core 32 Logical Processors, NVIDIA RTX 4090, 42” ASUS 4K OLED monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR Rudder pedals, HP Reverb G2 VR - soon to be Bigscreen VR

Hi. I disabled all of my MODS, not just the ones used by my mission, and reintroduced them one at a time. Ironically, I found that the JAS39 MOD seems to cause the crash! Maybe someone else can confirm?

Game setup - I9-13900K, 3000 MHZ 24 Core 32 Logical Processors, NVIDIA RTX 4090, 42” ASUS 4K OLED monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR Rudder pedals, HP Reverb G2 VR - soon to be Bigscreen VR