No F15E time shown in Logbook

FourSpeed

Hi Fellow Pilots,

I just started learning the F-15E yesterday, and one thing I noticed after a handful of flights, is that the Pilot Logbook doesn't show any time flown in the F15E category.

I didn't see any other mention of that in the Bugs section, so I thought I'd ask here if it's a bug, or if it is something I've missed? Anyone else seeing that issue?

Thanks, and Happy Holidays,

4 -S!-

2 hours ago, FourSpeed said:

I just started learning the F-15E yesterday ... I noticed after a handful of flights ... the Pilot Logbook doesn't show any time flown in the F15E
... I thought I'd ask here if it's a bug, or if it is something I've missed?

It's a general/long standing  DCS bug/feature that only single player missions/campaigns log their flight hours in the log book i.e. IIRC training missions and multiplayer aren't counted.

Once you start using the mission editor or fly some user created Single Player missions - you should find your logbook updates as expected.

Logbook Doesn't Count Training Mission Flight Hours

F-15E_Logbook_Flight+Hours,Screen_231222_024909.jpg

Tested DCS Open Beta Multi-thread 2.9.2.49629, Caucasus SP F-15E Air spawn. 

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Interesting.  Thx for the response.

I was flying it in an SP mission, run in MP, because of a different actual issue with the game freezing up at Sim Poststart (see post) on missions with a Super Carrier (a feature of my SP training mission, originally made for the Hornet), where I now simply swap out the player aircraft in the M.E. when I train on other planes (A-10, F-15, F-16, and now F-15E).

That mission has a bunch of training targets (air & ground), and it's really easy to edit / swap quickly for other aircraft, so I find it real useful, but I always run it in MP mode.

So, I guess this is just another downside of that particular issue....   Pity.

Thanks, and Regards,

4  -S!-