SimAppPro no cloud files

Ksajural

i've both takeoff and combat ready panel, everything is working fine, the simapppro see my devices, i've updated the firmware to the latest version but, for A-10C the are not cloud files at all, i also have the TCWS throttle and the VKB gladiator, no cloud files at all.

the only i can find is switching to P-51D and there's 1 cloud file for the takeoff panel

Make your own! Simappro does not not support any other device other than Winwing.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

On 1/6/2024 at 4:10 AM, MustangSally said:

Make your own! Simappro does not not support any other device other than Winwing.

This is what my Simappro looks like under key Binding after a system chash. Can I delete/re-install Simappro to resolve this or should I ask how to? I have no Idea what all of these entries are.  Thanks TC

Simappro.pdf

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

That's the key binding tab. You don't need to go there unless you want to bind outside of DCS. 

I bind all my controls inside dcs so never go there. All USB devices are seen under this tab but you can only bind WW devices.

The manual gives more info

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir