ciao 

I am having troubles in loading the campaign.

whenever i start  a mission (expecially the 2nd and third), several times the screen goes blank and I have to quit DCS manually.

in attachment the log file, where there are several errors.

please advise

DCS @stable relase , not modded, VR.

dcs.log

Hi @MAck472

I only use Open Beta. Just  opened both missions without any problems. I cannot test in the Stable version, but have had no other reports to date.

Noted in the log there is a collision with a Tanker aircraft. I have noted that some while back DCS made updates to the aircraft carrier which resulted in two aircraft parking in same position, which they did not before. I fixed that a while back.  If this is the issue in stable it could be my fix has not yet got to stable yet. 

I would strongly suggest you move to Open Beta, the problem with stable is it takes a long while before any fixes issued in Open Beta percolate down.

Hope this helps.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

ciao Badger

I updated to OPENBETA, the latest, and the error persist

I find this line at the very end of the Log.

can you siggest a workaround??

2024-01-20 16:01:53.740 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/s-3b tanker/navy bloodhounds/description.lua.
2024-01-20 16:01:53.749 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/e-2c/bp_awacs/description.lua.2024-01-20 16:01:53.740 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/s-3b tanker/navy bloodhounds/description.lua.
2024-01-20 16:01:53.749 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/e-2c/bp_awacs/description.lua.
dcs.log

Hi

Sorry I am not able to  help you with the logs.  I think its something not right your end as I can load with no problems this end.  Its probably best if you put a request on the general DCS 2.9 forum and see if somebody can give you some advise using your log.    

I will try also to send your logs to somebody see if they can help. If I get a response I will let you know.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.