VMFA-323 Recruiting F/A-18C pilots

Chewmann

This thread will supersede the previous thread on VMFA-323.  

We are a small group (16 slots) of mature enthusiast that fly the F18 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7 PM CST USA. We use Open Beta, Supercarrier, the F18 and SRS.

Likewise, we are a casual group with no flight time requirements.  Experienced or brand new players are welcome. 

NO DRAMA allowed or tolerated.

If you are interested, PM Axle @F18mech, Trickster @Todd or me @Chewmann

Fly Marines!

Edited by Chewmann

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking to expand our squadron size a little.  As a result, the following positions are…

1 - FILLED

2 - FILLED

3 - FILLED

We are a small group of enthusiast that fly the F18 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7 PM CST USA. We use Open Beta, Supercarrier, the F18 and SRS.

We are a casual group with no flight time requirement.  Experienced or brand new players are welcome. 

If you are interested, PM Axle @F18mech, Trickster @Todd, Ruger @Ruger357, StillerKid @Stillerkid or me @Chewmann

Fly Marines!

Edited by Chewmann

• 1 month later...

I'm interested. (Kazoo gave me a heads up there was an opening). Been flying the DCS 18 exclusively since it's release. Most recently instructing at the DCS Hornet School. Looking for a good group to get back into missions / front-line flying. Homer knows me as well - flew with him a while back.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

We have a slot open.

We are a small group (16 slots) of mature enthusiast that fly the F18 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7 PM CST USA. We use Open Beta, Supercarrier, the F18 and SRS.

Likewise, we are a casual group with no flight time requirements.  Experienced or brand new players are welcome. 

IM me if you are interested.

Fly Marines!

Edited by Chewmann

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am interested in joing if a position becomes available. Thanks.

i7700k OC to 4.8GHz with Noctua NH-U14S (fan) with AORUS RTX2080ti 11GB Waterforce. 32GDDR, Warthog HOTAS and Saitek rudders. HP Reverb.

We have a slot open.

We are a small group (16 slots) of mature enthusiast that fly the F18 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7 PM CST USA. We use Open Beta, Supercarrier, the F18 and SRS.

IM me if you are interested.

Fly Marines!

• 3 weeks later...