FA18 Persian Lion 2 mission campaign not loading

MAck472

all

the moment i try to launch the missions within this campaign, DCS gets stuck, and I have to kill it.

in the log files i found these lines at the very end...

2024-01-20 16:01:53.740 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/s-3b tanker/navy bloodhounds/description.lua.
2024-01-20 16:01:53.749 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/e-2c/bp_awacs/description.lua.2024-01-20 16:01:53.740 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/s-3b tanker/navy bloodhounds/description.lua.
2024-01-20 16:01:53.749 ERROR   EDCORE (Main): Can't open file: /textures/liveries/e-2c/bp_awacs/description.lua

Badger, the creator of the campaing is unable to help me and asked to seek help here.

please advise.

Andrea

dcs (4).log

Hi
it has something to do with the livery files (Skins) for the E-2 and S-3.

also there is usually one log file is enough try posting the log file in : =log analyser discord channel of ED's official discord, it's a great tool

is there any livery file that needs to be downloaded or something?

Edited by -Cipher-

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡