Reiver's M-2000C YT Tutorials

The other day I stumbled upon this tutorial series for the M-2000C. Published a few months ago on YT.

The guy's called Reiver and honestly... while I may not be the most avid DCS:M-2000C afficionado, his tutorials just blew me out of the water. So comprehensive, well thought out, laid out, presented, I'm lost for words, really.

If you want to learn about the Mirage, it's probably the best series I've seen out there (and I've seen some good ones already).

DISCLAIMERS:
1. If you're looking for "No BS 2-minute tutorials", please look elsewhere and, by the way, "no BS" tutorials are BS themselves. Just saying 😉
2. No, I don't know the guy and he didn't pay me for advertising his work.

• Thanks 1

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

• 1 month later...

I just discovered these too and was hoping they had a link here. This is the best, most complete and well made tutorial series I’ve ever seen for a DCS module! 👍

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5