Looking for People to fly F-4E with when it comes out, EU, Realistic/Realism

dotbmp

Hey, I currently fly with a group of guys, they're really nice, but not really the right fit. Plus they are US time zone. I am looking for some people EU/UK timezone who are interested in getting into the F-4 in a squadron type thing, either starting one ourselves or joining a cold war era group that already is exsisting.

I'm looking to fly the aircraft fairly relistically, rather return home alive then finish the mission sort of thing. I want a group to fly with who is somewhat similar. I prefer ground pounding but I am okay at and okay with occasionally going air to air.

Is there anyone else out there looking for something similar? or already have something similar I can join?

=Crow= Squadron. 
Poland. Lads 20 - 45 years old. Our main focus are cold war jets, and chosen plane is Phantom. Even before he was introduced to DCS. We flew Red and Blue stuff, and occasionally we fly Warbirds. We fly MP servers, BF Cold War, Enigma Cold War, Squadron Coop missions from time to time. We fly everyday. We are not recruiting per say, but guests are very welcomed. We share any sources we have , and guests may participate in any events they want.

Best regards PM me if you're interested

Edited by 303_Kermit