Install mission and campaign editor

dozer76

I would like to install just the mission and campaign editor on my laptop so while I'm away on trips I could work on my missions and/or campaigns.

Also I don't want to waste an activation with the software. If this is possible that would be great. I am also wondering what you would think of having a feature to install just the mission/campaign editor in the software.

Thanks

Phenom II 955 @ 9.41Ghz - 4 GB DDR3 RAM - 2xHD4870's

And it is near impossible to make missions without starting the simulation to make sure everything is placed right, or units do what they are supposed to do, or triggers trigger when they are triggered:) You get the ideer.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

I've been doing as it says Dozer76 want to do in my laptop I work as a distribution of more basic units, waypoints, weather, briefing and other things from the notebook and test it is working less than half a seat in front of my pc.

:book:

It would be a great editor to work on separately from the sim with greater accuracy to be able to edit on PC with limited resources, it costs nothing to dream, no? :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Playing war, and our own way, is the quickest and most direct way of leading to the cemetery, to us and to our colleagues ...