Multi Crew JDAM Issue

Go to solution Solved by Ignition,

My buddy and I were trying multi crew in the 15 and came across a weird issue when using JDAMs (only tried GBU38s so far). 

From the WSO station I loaded up 6 GBU38s, 3 on each CFT. Set them up on the armament page with a program for all 6 selected, direct, step, N/T. Launch out and program the first target with coordinates from the TPOD. Drop the first bomb no issue. Warheads on foreheads. 

However, after the first bomb drops it still shows loaded and rdy on the smart weapons page, but it is gone off the A/G delivery page (verified bomb drop with F2 view). After that we can't drop any more smart weapons. Also found it weird the pilot doesn't get any more bomb cues on the HUD, but if I pull the HUD up on one of the WSO MPDs it will show steering lines and drop cues. I tried to talk the pilot on target but it still won't release another bomb.

Tried making a new program. Tried rearming. Had to jump in a new jet to fix. Tried a second time and exact same thing happens. 

Pretty sure this is a bug. Anyone else experience this? I haven't had any issues doing the exact same thing but all from the pilot seat. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had same issue with a friend.
First drop OK others not, noticed that if i show pilot HUD from back seat the data is inconsistent, seems barely opposite.

From backseat i have the drop line in front seat not, if we make 180° turn the pilot has drop line but WSO not!