Intermittent Game Controller and Keyboard Input Problems

Hi Guys

I have just recently been having a worsening issue with intermittent input problems from my controllers to DCS modules. I have a TM Warthog stick and throttle that I have been using without issue for years. A couple of days ago I noticed that some key binds that included a modifier were being commanded without the modifier being used. Then things got worse when other input commands with and without modifiers started to work sporadically as well.

The problem started during a session and has now persisted for a number of days. As an interim work around I then started to use corresponding keyboard commands but then discovered that they too were not working consistently. Note that the issue happens with multiple modules and is random  happening anytime during the session but appears to becoming worse over time. 

Would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone else that may have experienced similar problems and what I might try to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

Thanks Max first thing I did was to check the joystick settings in the settings app and there is no issue with the joystick inputs. Also other FS programs are not affected so it is certainly DCS. I feel a full reinstallation is on the cards 😞

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

Thanks Max first thing I did was to check the joystick settings in the settings app and there is no issue with the joystick inputs. Also other FS programs are not affected so it is certainly DCS. I feel a full reinstallation is on the cards
Try to do a full slow repair instead. That's the same as full re-installation. Also, rename your DCS.... folder under Saved Games. That's where all your settings are. And they are not touched by a repair.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk