Ping / loading time

I’m experiencing a long time (1 to 2min) before dcs start to load the mission on multiplayer.

tried with zero mod, same results 

the only difference i found is the ping, server with 30-40 ping will start to load the mission in few sec, on my server with 140ping I have 1 to 2 min of freezing between srs start and the mission loading. Is this ping difference so crucial in the loading? 

I’m experiencing a long time (1 to 2min) before dcs start to load the mission on multiplayer.
tried with zero mod, same results 
the only difference i found is the ping, server with 30-40 ping will start to load the mission in few sec, on my server with 140ping I have 1 to 2 min of freezing between srs start and the mission loading. Is this ping difference so crucial in the loading? 
Are you sure it's not the size of the mission?

For instance, our blue flag servers have 50mb mission files. It's 6k objects. It takes dcs a minute or two to load that into memory the first time.

But our test server has just 4 objectives and about 100 objects. It takes seconds.

TJ

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Tj1376 said:

Are you sure it's not the size of the mission?

For instance, our blue flag servers have 50mb mission files. It's 6k objects. It takes dcs a minute or two to load that into memory the first time.

But our test server has just 4 objectives and about 100 objects. It takes seconds.

TJ

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Loading is fair fast, it’s the freeze before….

people with lower ping, go into the same mission much faster than me.