Separate Buttons for "Master Arm ON/OFF" on Fw 190 D-9 Dora

Go to solution Solved by LeCuvier,

Is there a way to set the "Master Arm ON/OFF" controls to be on two different buttons instead of toggling between them on only one? Currently, the only option is a "toggle" mode, while most switches on the plane offer "toggle", "on", and "off" settings.

I would like to map this on my toggle switch on a panel but this is very inconvenient with only "toggle" mode. Is there any workarounds for achieving "on" and "off" on separate buttons?

• Solution

The work-around requires addition of this line of code

{down = device_commands.Button_3, up = device_commands.Button_3, cockpit_device_id  = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0,   name = _('Master Arm 2-Pos. ON/OFF'), category = _('Weapon System')},

to the file "default.lua" under "K:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\Input\FW-190D9\joystick".

Go to https://forum.dcs.world/topic/270080-lua-editing-for-additional-key-binds-tutorial-no-discussion-here-please/#elControls_4646929_menu for a how-to document for making such edits.

• Like 2

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5