Jester 2

Hi, would it be giving too much away ahead of launch to answer the following question:

Will new improved Jester be capable of doing something like carrying out an intercept profile ? I mean working out from the radar where me the pilot needs to fly and instructing as such? And will the Jester improvements see similar upgrades to Iceman's ( or whoever he is called in the F4) capabilities? If so, what can we expect? 

Thanks! 

Edited by markturner1960
  • Like 3

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

10 hours ago, =475FG= Dawger said:

Can the Phantom WSO get a different name? Jester was not the guy in the back in the first place and its a horrible name.

My pick would be ZEUS, Zero Effort Unless Supervised.

I’m sure you could call him Clive if you wanted lol.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2024 at 12:30 AM, =475FG= Dawger said:

Can the Phantom WSO get a different name? Jester was not the guy in the back in the first place and its a horrible name.

My pick would be ZEUS, Zero Effort Unless Supervised.

I think there was an entire thread about that and the short answer was "nope".

The long answer was something along the lines of we couldn't redo all voiceovers for the sake of having a different name for the WSO...

Also if you think about it Jester is quite yellable, which is a good thing if you need to vent some anger because someone is constantly locking friendlies or the missile go after the moon or something like that.

I dont care what he is called, more interested in the functionality!

• Like 2

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit.