M15 bugs

I finished M14 today and I tried to do M15 several times, but I just got really frustrated. It is not that it is hard, but:

one time Harir spawned right behind me and killed instantly no chance (having read Raven one I've known something like that should happen, still no time to react);

three times it failed to load and CTD'd (had no such issues before);

five times (!) Hariri didn't spawn at all (maybe we killed phantoms too fast?), so other triggers went dead. Maybe I could have landed and completed the mission but if felt like cheating;

and finally Hariri appeared in the middle of the fight, shot down Weed, I dragged him in turn fight and got him with guns. I had 4k fuel left and was confident that I finally did it, but tanker on Majenta track was pretty fast at 300kts and 100nm away from me, and he was extending away, so I flamed out 5nm from him.

Anyway I loved the campaign, it was great fun. Thanks BD!

• 3 weeks later...

He should spawn every time, but is low and often you won't see him. Still, I'll have a look. CTDs are not my department, these usually are on DCS itself... I'll check what happens there, should finally have some more time in the next few weeks (although I am hard at work on testing and releasing the Gamblers campaign, high time to have something new out!)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png