BuddySpike Server Persian Gulf Modern | PVP -YouTube Videos

Hi all. Responded to a few threads and thought why not post a new one and make an announcement of sorts.

I've just started a YouTube Channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/@cptmrcalm

My thought process was that if I am flying as a hobby - why not record my flights and explain what I am doing. I always fly BuddySpike Server - Persian Gulf modern and was looking for someone who would do flight by flight videos. I couldn't really find any. Not the sort I was looking for.

The BuddySpike Server (Persian Gulf Modern) is, as some of you will know, a PVP campaign that usually lasts for a few weeks as one team gets the upper hand before the other starts claiming back territory. I thought, why not record my flights and chat over the top. 

They aren't really tutorials - although I am thinking of doing some. They are more explaining my actions as I do them. I got encouraged to do it - so thought.. why not?

Latest video:

They arent your typical fast paced movie style videos. All external views are restricted. I may well look at doing some however, as well as the tutorials in the future maybe. 

Let me know your thoughts. It's going well so far, but if it gains traction, I will do more.