UH1H axis curve adjustment

PLUTON

Good morning ,
could someone tell me or show me
the adjustment of the curve (roll and pitch) and the curve (collective pitch and throttle) of the Huey please.
And when I put my Huey down a warning sounds in the cockpit
Is this normal or is it related to my bad settings?
Thank you in advance for the help
good flight🤗

3 minutes ago, PLUTON said:

Good morning ,
could someone tell me or show me
the adjustment of the curve (roll and pitch) and the curve (collective pitch and throttle) of the Huey please.
And when I put my Huey down a warning sounds in the cockpit
Is this normal or is it related to my bad settings?
Thank you in advance for the help
good flight🤗

The Huey is one of the few modules that I can fly without any curves (using a 20cm gooseneck extension). Collective and throttle certainly never need any curves, but cyclic curves (pitch and roll) are probably very dependent on the joystick used and the forces of the base.

A warning sound would only come on if you reduce the throttle and the rotor RPM drops below a critical value. Unless you want to shut down the helicopter, you would usually not touch the throttle.

Thank you for the answer
my equipment is a Hotas warthog set
as for the sound signal is heard when I go down
if I put a little gas so the helicopter doesn't land
so I have to reduce the throttle slowly to put it down but the sound signal is heard

Are the throttle and cyclic automatically linked?
If you reduce your cyclic you reduce your throttle at the same time
No?

12 minutes ago, PLUTON said:

Are the throttle and cyclic automatically linked?

The throttle is controlled automatically by a governor. If you raise the collective, the governor will increase engine RPM to maintain rotor RPM; if you lower the collective, the governor will automatically decrease RPM again to maintain rotor RPM. You only need to control engine RPM manually to maintain rotor RPM if the governor fails. In normal flight, you never touch the throttle. 

• Like 1

Thank you Volator you explained it well to me
from there I noticed in the adjustment of the axes that the cyclic and the throttles were coupled (this is where my problem came from)
so I deactivated the gz which became manual, now no more problems at this level (it changes the way of flying and it is much better) thank you I understood how it works.
Good flight to you🖖

• Like 1