Guns, AIM-9, cold start mission triggers broken?

Hey Heatblur team,

I'm working my way through some of the F-14 training missions and seem to be having problems with some of the triggers. 

Cold start mission:

I get to the part that says: "Turn on: The ARA-63 POWER switch, the remaining DISPLAYS control switches and the radar altimeter by scrolling up on the control knob.", then I do as instructed, but the mission doesn't proceed. Notably, the master test knob stays highlighted, and doesn't extinguish even if I rotate it and push it in and out at every step. Best guess: maybe latest patch changed some of the cockpit argument in range parameters and it isn't setting the conditions for the "radios on" trigger?

AIM-9 training mission:

On the SEAM fl7 trigger, I get the part that says: "Press SPACEBAR when you are ready. Try to destroy the aircraft in front.". However the mission starts unpaused, and the Frogfeet are already spawned in. From the triggers, it looks like my opportunity for flag 7 to activate is being bypassed, since when I kill the Frogfeet, it doesn't progress to the "First Kill fl8" trigger. Track attached for AIM-9 training (apologies I do not have it for the coldstart or guns missions but kids are about to wake up)

I get a similar problem with the guns only except with the IL-76s.

Thanks and looking forward to the Phantom 🙂 🙂

F-14B tutorial AIM9.miz_28022024_10-18.trk

Edited by Colonel Akir Nakesh
Edited to attach track