GAZELLE VIDEO CHANNEL

CHPL

22 минуты назад, hermes7226 сказал:

A little more Gazelli from a real pilot.

This guy complains that the gazelle model, when moving sideways and increasing speed, does not turn its nose in the direction of movement due to the strong resistance and asymmetry that the tail boom with fenestron provides. This, according to him, strongly contradicts the real behavior of helicopters.

This is interesting

Posted (edited)
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Evg85:

This guy complains that the gazelle model, when moving sideways and increasing speed, does not turn its nose in the direction of movement due to the strong resistance and asymmetry that the tail boom with fenestron provides. This, according to him, strongly contradicts the real behavior of helicopters.

This is interesting

In fact, I had precisely that problem, depending on how "aggressive" I hover sideways. For me, it feels hard to control the Gazell in that case. 
But honestly, my checks are not that deep, and I do not have practice in the actual Gazelle.

I often make the same mistake as my Russian fellow pilot, overestimating the simulation part in DCS compared to the coasts. A disappointment is a not fulfilled expectation.:angel:

90% of Players may not even understand the physics he is talking about. The good thing is, that the team is still improving the flight model, and with the participation and reactions from RL Pilots the obvious glitches may disappear in future updates.  Most important for me, the fun is back and with a little more Power, lets say 500 + horsepower :smoke: I am the happiest guy in the world, don't care about to much phyiks.

Greatings to Russia, unfortunate all of his videos are in Russian, so it is hard to follow. But to see the different opinions ad expectations, is very educating an entertaining. :thumbsup:

Edited by CHPL
  • Like 3

Always happy landings ;)