Icing - View fading out

Hi all!

During a mission (during climb) i noticed that my plane is "icing" so first the HUD is gettin blurry, after that a grey cyrcle arround the view is getting bigger and bigger until... all black.

I tried different settings at the console for heating and so on but i wasn't able to solve this issue. Does anyone know what i have to do or to set after a cold start of the f14?

thank you!!

i9-9900K / Bios Profile XMP1 / Rog Strix Z-390F Gaming / Zotac Geforce RTX-3070ti Trinity OC / 32GB HyperX Fury 2666 / Saitek X52 HOTAS / Pico 4

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rick_NSX:

Just to verify, you are turning on the mask oxygen on the left side of the console when you start up, right? If you don't, you will pass out at altitude.

Rick

What a shame.... sorry guys that i wasted your time! Of course i didn't turn on the oxygen... 😞 Thnx for the help!!

i9-9900K / Bios Profile XMP1 / Rog Strix Z-390F Gaming / Zotac Geforce RTX-3070ti Trinity OC / 32GB HyperX Fury 2666 / Saitek X52 HOTAS / Pico 4

What a shame.... sorry guys that i wasted your time! Of course i didn't turn on the oxygen... Thnx for the help!!
No big. It's what the community is here for. Happy Flying.

Rick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1