S-3b not working - marked as a bomber (B) in Mission Editor

Go to solution Solved by fagulha,

The S-3b is not working. He doesn´t reply and the callsign given in ME won´t show while in flight (also, the own pilot voice when calling the tanker it´s in russian).

In ME is marked as bomber (B) instead of tanker (K).

Thanks in advance.

F.

Screen_240311_181851.png

Screen_240311_181804.png

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

The "B" instead of "K" is a longstanding issue due to the way certain aircraft are labelled and should have no impact on using it as a tanker.

I just set up a mission in Caucaus map using the settings you showed in your pic above and I had no problem getting contact with tanker and everything was english.  Remove any mods you have installed and try again.  If that doesn't work post a track and/or the mission here and we can see if the issue shows up for others.

1 minute ago, rob10 said:

The "B" instead of "K" is a longstanding issue due to the way certain aircraft are labelled and should have no impact on using it as a tanker.

I just set up a mission in Caucaus map using the settings you showed in your pic above and I had no problem getting contact with tanker and everything was english.  Remove any mods you have installed and try again.  If that doesn't work post a track and/or the mission here and we can see if the issue shows up for others.

Thanks. I tried without any mods enabled (core and savedgames mods) and based with the fact you don´t have any issues i´m going to continue to do more tests so i can find the culprit. And if not, i will leave here a track of the issue.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• Solution

Created a new mission for testing and the S-3b worked as intended. it seems the issue was mission-specific.

Solved.

• Like 1