Spawning Transports/Units with Troops Inside at Start?

Can this be done?

If so, how?

I did a quick search and did not see anything on the subject so I am going to guess this is a no go?

Ryzen7 5800X3D - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk MAX - 64Gb 3600MHz DDR4 - RX 6950 XT - SoundBlaster -Z

The embarking task appears to have a "From Start" checkbox. Assuming the groups are placed in the editor it does work with late activation. 

I would need to test it when spawning AI with scripting to see if the task still works with dynamically spawned AI units. 

• Thanks 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I saw that too, but I have not tried it myself either.

The main reason for this particular question is I am starting from a ship and it is impossible for me to load troops from the ship.

Right now I just ignore the loading portion and have a squad spawn at my LZ. It sort of works, but it would be better if I could load real troops in the Huey at the start. The best way I have found to trigger the LZ squad activation is when the players speed is under 1 knot, but there have been times I hit zero airspeed before I land and they appear on the ground before I land.

Ryzen7 5800X3D - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk MAX - 64Gb 3600MHz DDR4 - RX 6950 XT - SoundBlaster -Z