Dcs 2.9.3.51704 crash on start in VR Mode

Hi guys, my DCS crash on start only when i play it in Vr Mode (Oculus Rift S).

I tried to reinstall a clean version of DCS but without having solved anything.

If I delete the Game saved dcs folder, it works whitout any problem (Normal Screen PC version), when i try to switch in Vr Mode crash at the start. 

Dcs worked well until few days ago when i completed a windows update.

I do not have mod or something like that.

Please help me i'm disperated 

Logs attached\

dcs.log.old dcs.log

Edited by francescovilli

The last Meta update doesn't work with DCS. The DCS devs have fixed this internally for release in the next patch

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Is this issue still unresolved? I have just updated to 9.2.3.51704 as DCS was crashing at startup if VR was being used, & it still crashes out at the 15yrs of DCS screen.

Thanks

Intel i7 12th gen 3.61 GHz, GTX 1080ti, 32gb Hyper X fury ddr5, Rift S

1 hour ago, SpiffnZ said:

Hi All

Is this issue still unresolved? I have just updated to 9.2.3.51704 as DCS was crashing at startup if VR was being used, & it still crashes out at the 15yrs of DCS screen.

Thanks

Sorry, but did you bother to read the post before yours?  That might give you a good hint as to the status.

Many thanks - the unnecessary sarcasm is especially appreciated!

As my subsequent research has found  that the patch was supposed to have been released on the 4th of April I think? & was held back - to the 10th It's not really that silly a question now is it?

And at the end of the day, like a good many other players I'm just keen to get in the air

Intel i7 12th gen 3.61 GHz, GTX 1080ti, 32gb Hyper X fury ddr5, Rift S

There are workarounds in the meantime. People have had success with SteamVR, Virtual Desktop and rolling back the Meta drivers to v62. I did the latter using files provided in the main bug thread for this, and it works for me.

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes: