DCS Voice Chat Can't hear some other pilots but others can

DCS open beta: 2.9.3.51704

Description:

Hi, last night with my squadron we were using the ingame VOIP for a change, even if everyone has it well configured, we realized some can hear each other and some others don't, using the same frequency, no encryption, everyone was in the same airfield (Senaki's ramp), for example

Pilot A can hear Pilot B
Pilot A can hear Pilot C
Pilot B can hear Pilot A
Pilot B can't hear Pilot C

and so on, we were like 10 online that night and i wasn't able to hear like 3 other pilots, another friend was able hear the ones i didn't but can't hear other pilots, furthermore, we all saw the green indicator we were receiving a transmition without audio in the way i said before, which bring a quite strange behaivor where friends were replying to some other pilots i couldn't hear

We check volumes, if everyone was in radio mode, if everyone was in the same freq, or using encryption we all were correct on the settings.

We check again in previous day and is not fixed who can i hear or not, maybe someone i heard loud and clear previously, now i can't hear at all

Can someone help us out?

EDIT: Followed up this post, none are using Sonar and the diagram is quite larger, not regarding only one pilot in my case we are even more

Edited by zephi
  • Thanks 1