Please help stress-testing "Cesar Caucasus"

cfrag

Hey everyone, I'm putting the final touches on my new 'combat rescue' sandbox mission "Cesar Caucasus" - if you'd like a sneak peek, provide feedback, and help stress-testing the mission, please head over to "cfrag's DML testbed" (a hosted server, no password) and take your favorite helicopter out for a spin.

image.png

In short: pick up the blue guys by landing close to them, then bring them back to the field hospital (marked with red smoke). Be advised, this is a COMBAT mission sandbox. If you feel that you are a member of the sierra hotel club, cross the yellow line to the north. If you do, bring a buddy.

Please provide any feedback here or pm me. 

Thanks to all (especially @bitboy and @HungryCoyote) for their feedback - much of it has found its way into the mission.

After the stress-test completes in a couple of days, I will make the mission available to everyone for download from ED's user files.

Thanks,

-ch

Edited by cfrag
  • Like 4

cfrag,

Had some feedback from some of the guys in my group and they think it's outstanding. The exact quote to me was, "perfect mix of rescue and enemy fire". Well done. 👍

• Like 1