Cannot assign axis to thrust - Mongoost-50 - argh!

Hello - been a long time away from DCS but trying to return. I'm stuck assigning the thrust levers on my Mongoost-50 in the game (F16c). The lever has two parts.  The one on the right adopts only an on and off status like a toggle - not an axis. The one on the left is split with a center detente (like pitch on a joystick, for example) but only gives me an input above the detente. So, right thrust lever is binary (on and off) and left only inputs above the detente and never below.

I've spent hours trying to sort this and am getting super frustrated. Did update the firmware today after getting the gear out to set DCS back up again. Everything seems properly calibrated in the Virpil software.

Any help?

P45 Platinum, Q9550 @ 3.33Ghz, HD6970 w/2gb, X-Fi Titanium PCIE, 4gb RAM, ANTEC 1000watt PSU, Lian Li PC-A71 case, Win7 64bit, CH Throttle and Fighterstick, Saitek Pro Pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro, 3 x Samsung SyncMaster 2443

On 3/23/2024 at 7:54 AM, Triangle99 said:

Hello - been a long time away from DCS but trying to return. I'm stuck assigning the thrust levers on my Mongoost-50 in the game (F16c). The lever has two parts.  The one on the right adopts only an on and off status like a toggle - not an axis. The one on the left is split with a center detente (like pitch on a joystick, for example) but only gives me an input above the detente. So, right thrust lever is binary (on and off) and left only inputs above the detente and never below.

I've spent hours trying to sort this and am getting super frustrated. Did update the firmware today after getting the gear out to set DCS back up again. Everything seems properly calibrated in the Virpil software.

Any help?

Hey!
How do you want throttle axis to work exactly? Did you create virtual buttons that trigger based on the throttle levers positions? I have not played DCS for years but I am pretty "skillful" when it comes to the virpil software so maybe I will manage to help.