Create Fast Mission, Crashing during mission creation at 9%

Interesting.  I just had this started happening to me in the last couple of days (at least I noticed it then).  Exact same symptoms.  I hadn't had time to look into yet because I was just using it to check something in plane rather than actually flying a fast mission.  I wonder if a Windows update is causing an issue.  Strangely, although it's happening on my gaming computer, it's not happening on my laptop that I use for editing missions 🤔

22 minutes ago, rob10 said:

Interesting.  I just had this started happening to me in the last couple of days (at least I noticed it then).  Exact same symptoms.  I hadn't had time to look into yet because I was just using it to check something in plane rather than actually flying a fast mission.  I wonder if a Windows update is causing an issue.  Strangely, although it's happening on my gaming computer, it's not happening on my laptop that I use for editing missions 🤔

That's interesting. It wouldn't be the first time Windows Updates have interfered.

1 hour ago, bugeater2 said:

That's interesting. It wouldn't be the first time Windows Updates have interfered.

That's completely a W.A.G. at this point 🙂.  I may dig a little more today now that I know it's not just me.  I was assuming it was just something corrupted on my end.
Nope, Current Hill Chinese assets mod was blocking mine.  As usual, checking mods as a 1st debug starting point is good advice.

Edited by rob10
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bugeater2 said:

When trying to use the "Create Fast Mission", no matter what map, or aircraft, the mission creator crashes to home screen at 9% mission completion. I have attached my DCS Log document. 

dcs.log 352.95 kB · 7 downloads

OK, found that the MH-60H Mod was interfering with the UH_60L Mod. Once I removed the MH-60H Mod, all works well. 

• Like 1