Trim issue with L39

I'm having roblems with the trim on the L39 and my experience seems to mirror that of others in that I set the trim and throttle for perfect level flight but 10 sec or so later the aircraft starts to wander (climbing/turning etc) no matter how I try the plane will not maintain level flight for more than 10 seconds or so. I have no trouble trimming my other modules. 

When you say perfect level, do you also mean you perfectly maintain the speed at which you trimmed the aircraft? 

If yes, have you already tried removing all mods and running a repair? 

Have you also checked that the game/arcade flight mode is off? 

Well, any change in speed also results in different forces, and that in turn will require you to constantly trim for the new speed. So unless you maintain perfectly the speed you trimmed for, you will always have to readjust the trim. That is how a non-FBW aircraft handles.

But if you still feel something is wrong, perhaps you should upload a short track.

I am fully aware of how aircraft handle. I'm not a newbie. I know some are harder to trim than others. You dont normally have to retrim every 10 seconds or so even in a non FBW aircraft generally. Personally I think that the trim switching is a little too coarse so I guess I will just have to live with it. The trim changes are only minor anyhow now I have have had more practice.  

I think you isunderstood my original post tbh, I wasn't expecting the trim to be maintained if I altered the power settings, I was talking about level flight at a aconstants speed. 

• 2 weeks later...