X 52Pro pinkie switch in modifiers list

muamshai

Hi all,

I would like to add pinkie switch in modifiers list in game. How may I do so? I tried to search a thread or post for this topic, and I was unable to find any. Hence my thread :)

Thanks and cheers!

Edited by muamshai

This space is available for your advertisement

Hi all,

I would like to add pinkie switch in modifiers list in game. How may I do so? I tried to search a thread or post for this topic, and I was unable to find any. Hence my thread :)

Thanks and cheers!

What do you mean?

The pinkie switch is either a shift button enabling three additional programmable button modes or it is a programmable button in modes 1, 2 and 3. Which ever you decide to make it is determined in the profile editor.

The modifiers in game are keyboard buttons/keys. i.e.: shift, control, alt. You can't make the pinkie button a modifier in the game but you can program it in the profile editor to just about anything under the sun. Well I can anyways. :)

You can't make the pinkie button a modifier in the game

Well actually you can. I know because i use it as a modifier, and it works great. I have my joystick axis set up to slew the shkval while holding the pinkie switch, and when i'm not holding the pinkie the joystick axis is used for normal flight input.

1. Obviously select options

2. click on modifiers

3. Select "ADD" under the left hand box (it looks greyed out but it is selectable)

4. Select "Saitek X52pro.........." from the drop down menu.

5. Press the pinkie switch, and you should see JOY_BTN6, in the box named "Select Modifier Button" and "Modifier Button Name".

6. You should be all set to go now.

I tried to an image of each step but it didnt work, so if you have any probs just ask and if i can help i will.

Edited by Pete-W