Help Please! My DCS is Unhappy

Ken001

I'll try to keep this brief. I was running DCS with the FA18 using my Quest 2 VR headset then I was hit with the Meta V63 update which killed it. Luckily I keep daily backups of my PC on my NAS so I reverted back to Meta V62 and disabled auto-update but I still couldn't get DCS to start up. It would get as far as the 15 Years splash screen on the PC and nothing on the Quest 2.

I figured with all the messing around I did trying to get it working under Meta V63 I may have inadvertently changed something I shouldn't have. So I removed DCS, removed my Saved Games/DCS folder and re-installed from scratch. I also rebooted both the PC and my Quest 2 headset. Now when it loads I see the DCS splash screen in the Quest 2 headset, then the rotating hourglass but when it displays the FA18 in the hanger it shuts down immediately. That's definitely better but still no-go!

I attached my debug log. I see quite a few errors regarding missing files but from what I read this isn't all that unusual. I'm running the bin-mt EXE,  I haven't tried the regular bin EXE. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

dcs.zip

Edited by Ken001

This is a well known issue and ED are including the fix in a patch on Wednesdqay 4th April.

Why they did'nt put a message up on their DCS site is beyond comprhension as it would have avoided a lot of Meta/Quest users a lot of grief,,,

Sorry, I just noticed I did not have the debug enabled autoexec.cfg file in my Config directory. I replaced the log on my first post above with the DEBUG log.

Maybe I should just contact ED support?