2.9 ME and MIST: Search then engage in zone not working on moving targets

In the Mission Editor and MIST: Search then engage in zone not working on moving targets.

After long testing and testing, i finally came to the conclusion that CAS airplanes are not attacking moving targets. As soon as vehicles stand still CAS airplanes will engage and destroy the static targets. Can you please fix this bug?

Attached my Testing Mission.

Instructions:

- Get in the F15E
- Open Command Menu (\)
- Select "Other" Command (F11)
- Select "Launch Operation Spearhead" Command (F1)

MIST Groups will now also spawn

I named the vehicles in the ME so you can easily identify which ones are added via the ME or MIST.

Observed behavior:
- CAS Airplanes will first attack the static target within the zone
- CAS Airplanes will circle / go in to pattern while tanks / units are moving
- CAS Airplanes will engage tanks / units as soon as they've stopped moving

Note: I think many people don't know this and reported allot of issues without investigating / testing with static vs moving targets. Even as an experienced programmer and mission maker I also assumed moving targets shouldn't matter in the behavior of CAS, scanning targets a the zone should also return moving targets. No enemy will stand still while CAS is going to do a BRRRT or fire a rocket barrage.

UPDATE 11-04:
After some double checking and extra testing it also might be that the JF-17 doesn't seem to attack moving targets. When i switch the planes for a MiG-29S with rockets, they perfectly attack also the moving targets.

CAS - Example - 4.miz

Edited by Branli
Update after extra testing