Trigger to command AI wingman to taxi when I'm ready?

Hey all,

I feel like I remember seeing someone use this in a campaign/mission...maybe Raven One?

You start up on the carrier, then have to use the F10 menu to tell your AI wingman you're ready to taxi.  Any ideas how to go about this?

I know how to add Radio Commands in the F10 menu, how to use AI Task Push (Start) for Uncontrolled AI, but I'm trying to figure out how I can start my own plane, program my plane and prep it for taxi while my AI wingman (NOT part of my group; a completely separate Group using "Follow" triggered actions) is starting on his own.  I want him to start up and be ready, but not taxi until I tell him I'm ready.  

Scratching my head. Maybe I'm completely wrong and misremembering... the Lagavulin is probably preventing some of my synapses from firing... 😂  Thanks!

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe have a Idea on how to do that. Not at home yet but will check as soon as I get back. Fact that your already using a 2nd group and fallow commands put it in the possible realm.

And if so I will totally start using it myself. 

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

12.jpg

Ok sorry for the half post earlier. This is a way you can get that 2nd group wingman to show up after you are spawn in. He will start off as unmanned tell you push the start action. after that the AI takes over and gets going with its startup. So Id say spawn in. F10 the wingmen in and do your pre flight stuff. once ready to go. Hit the 2nd part of the F10. AI can do startups so fast.