No more Redouts during negative Gs

Go to solution Solved by motoadve,

Pilots!

I just want to report that after the last update I can't get any readouts due to negative Gs. Positive G including blackouts are not a problem. I have the G effect slider set to simulation but it has no effect on while flying inverted looping...

I tried already the a slow repair. 

Unfortunately I can't provide a track since I am not at my gaming PC until Thursday.

Anybody else with the same observations?

Horrido

• ED Team

Hi Horrido 

please consider negative G "work in progress currently." 

At the moment over -3G will bring on a black out quickly, this is intended for now and will likely be tuned some more. 

thank you 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
1 hour ago, Reusenfisch said:

Thank you for the info.

So to clarify: There is currently no redout simulation. A blackout will occur at -3G or more?!

Greetings

no problem, and correct you will get a blackout. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Solution

Please we need redout modelling in the pilots, right now we can do some very unrealistic flying in warbirds and they look like paper airplanes, doing aerobatics, and the pilot gets away with this.

• Like 2