ILS not activating

Go to solution Solved by Lord Vader,

• ED Team
  • Solution

Olá @cesarferrolho, saudações Lusitanas.

Indeed testing your track the ILS system seems to be inoperable, for some reason. But I can't really figure out why.

However, trying my own mission from scratch, I was unable to reproduce the problem, so this is not a module problem, could just be on your side. This can be caused by an old mission with older data being loaded.

I suggest recreating the mission itself and try again. If you wish, you can follow my track and observe I can make an eventless ILS approach to runway 07. ILSTEST.trk Try it yourself. 

• Like 1

dcsvader.png
Esquadra 701 - DCS Portugal - Discord

49 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Olá @cesarferrolho, saudações Lusitanas.

Indeed testing your track the ILS system seems to be inoperable, for some reason. But I can't really figure out why.

However, trying my own mission from scratch, I was unable to reproduce the problem, so this is not a module problem, could just be on your side. This can be caused by an old mission with older data being loaded.

I suggest recreating the mission itself and try again. If you wish, you can follow my track and observe I can make an eventless ILS approach to runway 07. ILSTEST.trk Try it yourself. 

Olá @Lord Vader ! Saudações! Obrigado!! 🙂

Yeah, it's strange... Ok, i will try and recreate the mission from scratch, i'll report back if it solved the problem.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1