JASDF thread

Kusch

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 topol-m & mvsgas

It's OK. I will try to draw skin for this model.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=50627

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

I do not know. All depends on quantity and quality of photos. I wish to draw 22-8938 :) Only F-15J, no F-15DJ

Edited by Valery

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

I see what I can do, no promises

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

We can make a japanese skin basing on this one, but this is another model not for LO

F-15_render.thumb.jpg.15500ff19db0c1a4a78591bfe09e29e7.jpg

I do not know. All depends on quantity and quality of photos. I wish to draw 22-8938 :) Only F-15J, no F-15DJ

Ok.

The colors of JASDF:

f15dj51.jpg

f15dj57.jpg

f15dj58.jpg

f15dj59.jpg

f15dj60.jpg

f15dj61.jpg

f15j90.jpg

I can post pictures of 82-8091 (the second one) from different angles :) The grey cammo of course is the most common it will be nice to have it.

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Velery, did you find the photos you where looking for? I could not find any closer photos of the aircraft you were asking about

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hope this helps. I know they are not F-15J. This are pictures from a F-15C during the Luke AFB airshow last year.

To whom it may concern,

Thanks. I've managed to found something, it will be enought to make a decent skin.

Coolness of those Eagles yet again~ Samurai of the Skies ^^

@Topol-M: I'm curious about the JASDF aircraft numbers.

If i'm correct, the USAF has year of aircraft manufacturing date on their vertical stabilizers stenciled/written on the tail

e.g. AF84 115 = 84 -> aircraft was made in 1984

So how do the JASDF planes go?

e.g. 82-8965.. What does that mean? aircraft was made in 1982? 1989?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Coolness of those Eagles yet again~ Samurai of the Skies ^^

@Topol-M: I'm curious about the JASDF aircraft numbers.

If i'm correct, the USAF has year of aircraft manufacturing date on their vertical stabilizers stenciled/written on the tail

e.g. AF84 115 = 84 -> aircraft was made in 1984

So how do the JASDF planes go?

e.g. 82-8965.. What does that mean? aircraft was made in 1982? 1989?

The last 3 digits indicate manufacturing number. The first F-15J - 02-8801, the last - 82-8965. So 165 F-15Js so far. For the F-15DJ the counting starts from 12-8051 and the last one is 92-8098. Before these 3 last digits always stays 8 for all board numbers for both F-15J and F-15DJ. The first digit indicates year of introduction, for instance 12-8924 indicates "...1 year" in this case 1991, but 12-8803 indicates 1981. In your example - 82-8965 the first digit indicates 1998. The second digit is always 2 for all F-15Js and F-15DJs.

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see

so for example

I have a F-15J die cast model at home

Its tail numbers read 42-8838

So the particular jet it was modeled from was built in 1994 and that it was the 38th F-15J Eagle for JASDF am i correct?

Edited by pauldy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does JASDF operate any other russian build aircrafts?

Hmm, I don`t really know, that Ka-32 is the first one I`ve seen. BTW it probably isn`t operated by JASDF, cause on the side it is not written JASDF but Akagi Helicopter. Nonetheless it looks cool. :)

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]