AH-64A/D/E video material

Posted (edited)

Searching the deep web, I stumbled across videos that should be pretty interesting to any virtual pilot ambitious about his knowledge/performance of the AH-64. Since old/new videos will pop up, just as I've made a educational/informational thread on Ka-50, I'm intending this to be one on all three versions of the AH-64. In other words, if you have good videos on the AH-64, post them.

First up, a 20+ minute looking at AH-64A, with a cockpit view of gun/rocket employment. Flying technique and tactics (mostly in the offensive/defensive) are the main take-away from it:

Next up, something I'm surprised is online at all, though probably because of age. AH-64A ACM in four parts. This video, while of the more performing AH-64A, does indeed show what one can do with the airframe, if you're clever how you go about it. Procedures and communications (coordination) are also very interesting: 

Another interesting video, is a short one of the AH-64A cockpit, giving you a good idea of just what the A was capable of vs. incapable of. It will make you respect the capabilities of D more.

Enjoy!

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]