Problems with Matrox Th2GO Digital launching game

Braddo

I have a i7 rig with 3 22in Samsung 2243BWX LCDs that run 57mhz no probelm as I run rfactor, iracing etc at 5040 x 1050

I am running VISTA SP1, and 3 NVIDIA 285in SLI running the latest drivers 182.50.

When I install the game the launcher comes up and I can play in the windowed mode at 1024x768.

When I change the options - video to 5040 x 1050. The launcher restarts and just stays as an icon in the taskbar and NO display of the launcher appears on the main screen - I hear the music etc however no launcher on the screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times with teh same result.

Any pointers? Icannot play and I want to on my 3 screens :doh:

Brad

• 3 months later...

no difference. I have found that i have to lower the resolution on my desktop then the game will load. I then go into options on BS and set to the max res, it then plays fine.

Duo Core E8500, 8 GB ram, Win 7, GTX 260, TH2Go, 3x 22in LG W2252TQ monitors, Hotas cougar, TrackIR4, Buttkicker

• 4 weeks later...

That solution worked great for me too for 3 of the last 4 months, then it stopped for some reason. No driver changes or new hardware, it just stopped cold and reducing the res gave the same desktop freeze like before. 1.01 does nothing to help, much like the ED devteam.