Mission 1 Critical errors in caution panel

Vert Coeur

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys,

Just started the M2000 module. 
In very first mission I end up with two critical errors displayed in the caution panel: DOM and USEL and BECS

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? 
The procedure I follow does not display any error in free flight mode. 
Thank you in advance for your help. 
cheers 

IMG_5464.jpeg

Edited by Vert Coeur

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2024 at 11:12 PM, Vert Coeur said:

In very first mission I end up with two critical errors displayed in the caution panel: DOM and USEL and BECS

Hi @Vert Coeur @borja.abadc probably not a bug. You can try to move the stick before the integrated tests AP & CDVE and /or push on rearm CDVE button (below Mode CDVE AA/Charges button) before the tests

• 3 months later...

It's bugged.  Cold start instant action works fine for me..no caution lights.  The caucuses campaign likely won't be fixed any time soon due to the ed/razbam drama.   

Baltic (understandably)  wont work to fix bugs if he's not going to be paid for his efforts.

If you use autostart, it seems to work fine.. but I got to mission 2 and hit a wall when I encountered a broken trigger.  

It's a shame and annoying as hell to buy a module, expecting an OFFICIAL campaign to at least be playable..especially since before this spat happened everyone said this was a great way to learn the jet.

Edited by unclesneep
  • Like 1