The session has expired (401). Exiting...

Hello,

We regularily have our dedicated servers randomly quit the mission with this error message in a dialog box (meaning that, additionnaly, we need to connect to the remote server to click on the button):

image.png?ex=66a01735&is=669ec5b5&hm=6ee

The last error in the log (with no other error or context linked to it) is:

ERROR   ASYNCNET (12668): The session has expired (401). Exiting...

This is not related to the latest version, we've been having this behavior since a few weeks/months. We started a log of the date and time it happens.

Can you please help us? We've got 4 servers up, and a specific one that can be used to test.

Cheers, Zip.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting a similar error message; "Server registration failed with code 401".  This is appearing on my server machine when attempting to host a MP mission. I am just using a separate PC running a dumbed down (graphics wise) version of DCS World as the server to host. This began appearing a couple of updates ago so I just stopped hosting. Am I missing some kind of setting on the server side?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]