I.P. Address Permanent ban

spike2450

Hi

I've just been having a great multiplayer session and you get a p**** who is killing all the other players before we could get airborne. (name of monster) is there any way of tracking an i.p. address and permanently banning a player from all servers for life?

Also the last few days there has only been a total of 9 multiplayer servers listed to join, i'm hoping i haven't got a problem stopping me from seeing all the multiplayer servers!!!

Most private users have a dynamic IP, which means that they have a different IP every time they log in. Banning an IP won't help you for those canidates.

Same is for the nickname, for obvious reasons.

Most servers in the meanwhile have server-managers running, so if somebody makes x teamkills, he's automatically kicked. AFAIK it also takes care of people who initiate one (kick)-vote after another.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Hi

I've just been having a great multiplayer session and you get a p**** who is killing all the other players before we could get airborne. (name of monster) is there any way of tracking an i.p. address and permanently banning a player from all servers for life?

Also the last few days there has only been a total of 9 multiplayer servers listed to join, i'm hoping i haven't got a problem stopping me from seeing all the multiplayer servers!!!

Have you seen this thread and prog?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=40143