Saving Your Pilots Log

Timm

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction is it possible once you start getting medals etc if you can save the file/folder containing your Pilots Log information for future reference, in other words if BS crashes and you end up doing a complete new install you can put your pilots log back in and still keep you flying history along with your previous awards.Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction is it possible once you start getting medals etc if you can save the file/folder containing your Pilots Log information for future reference, in other words if BS crashes and you end up doing a complete new install you can put your pilots log back in and still keep you flying history along with your previous awards.Timm

Just go to Ka-50\blackshark\data\scripts\logbook and you'll see "Players" which is a lua file, save it where you like and just replace when needed. It's also editable, so you can do a Lazarus" when you die to keep track of your hard earned hours and medals. You could also use to combine two pilots hours into one, because apparently you need a second if you play as USA aligned, else you get friendly kills awarded against you. Hope they fix that in patch 1.01

Hope this helps.

Logbook means nuthing to me as it does not track my online play. And that is all I do. I have about 20 Hr in singel and over 300 Hr in multy play

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/