Why do the game through me out after looong missions? Also repair question.

Arne Anka

Hello

I'm really confused. I just flew a mission in the second campaign of the one with several parts, and once again, after almost 90 minutes game, the game throws me out, "crash?", and the debriefing screen is blank, the template is there, but nothing has been recorded, nothing is there. Last time it happened was when I was waiting for some repairs, and I hadn't been doing much for awhile (not moved any buttons), time warp on, and all of a sudden you hear the music in the background, the picture freeze, and the only way out is Esc twice, and you'll see the blank debriefing screen, after the screen has been dark for a second or two. This is really annoying, 'cause when it happens, I have to refly one or two missions to get to the same "level".

Then a question on repairs; I've seen on the forum that you can repair the chopper by going back to a FARP/Airport. This does not always work for me. What are the parameters that has to be met to be repaired? Same FARP/Airport as you started from? Engines off/on? Can you tell when the chopper is repaired if the damages are not on the hull? The reason for me asking is because I sometimes get the laser "burnt in", and I haven't yet figured out what else to do but to repair the chopper?

Edited by Arne Anka

Intel Duo E8500 | 4 Gb RAM | HD4850 x 2 Crossfire | Vista Home

hello,

I can't answer on the first questions, I don't play single player.

You can get your helo repaired at any airport or FARP with a ground crew. Just shut down the helo and wait a few minutes... you will note that switches are back in the default positions and you have a new helo after a bit.