Changing Resulution and location of multiplayer GUI

Slick Twitchy

My TH2Go causes the multiplayer GUI to stretch across all three monitors. I fixed the problem in single player via a .lua edit. Need to change the resolution of the main screen for multiplayer...

Anyone know how to edit the multiplayer GUI lua?

Also, is there an edit to change location of text messages, they are cut off by my touchbuddy screen.

Edited by Slick Twitchy

CRX-Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K;4090; Varjo Aero; Winwing UFC/HUD/MFDs/Throttle/PTO Panel/Combat Panel; Winwing F-18 joystick; Buttkickers; Monstertech flight seat; PointCTRL.

Not that I know - I havent experimented with it, but I found some lua files of interest:

Ka-50\FUI\Resources\Multiplayer

And more specificly "main-screen.res"

If it's enough to edit any of those files - or if you mess up your game is beyond my knowledge :)

• Like 1

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I am playing multiplayer with three monitors. It is only the initial GUI menu that is different from my singlepayer setup.

It works fine, except it seems sometimes the 'multiplayer game' changes the startup parameters (e.g. sometimes my autopilot options are engaged, and sometimes they aren't). In singleplayer the options are always the same. I am using DDastardly's touch buddy setup (inflight), which (I think) pre-programs what options are "on" when game starts (and you are waiting to take off). In singleplayer I laways start the game after startup procedure is completed. In multiplayer, I laways need to startup, but some options are "on" afterwards (the same options that are on automatically during singlepayer.). I think multiplayer messes with this somehow. Otherwise it's all good.

Having difficulty articulating-sorry

Edited by Slick Twitchy

CRX-Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K;4090; Varjo Aero; Winwing UFC/HUD/MFDs/Throttle/PTO Panel/Combat Panel; Winwing F-18 joystick; Buttkickers; Monstertech flight seat; PointCTRL.

First, Hi & Salute all :)

I was having problems too on my end with the multiplayer GUI with two monitors setup. The problem was that I couldn't reach some buttons in different GUI screens. Panzertard pointed me to the right direction, so props go to him. So here is a quick and dirty change for those pesky buttons to come up:

- Make a backup of the files [Ka-50\FUI\Resources\Multiplayer\] options-screen.res , select-as-window-multiplayer.res and briefing.res.

- Unpack the contents of the file below and overwrite.

- These changes reposition the buttons "Fly Mission", "Debriefing" and "Save Changes" to the bottom left.

Only one line of each file was changed, the ones like:

\graphicbutton
\begin
   \tag{44}
   \coord{20, 705, 70, 755}
   \texture{0, LightKeys.tga}
   \texturecoord{0, 0.5859375, 0.1953125, 0.78125}
   \help{Fly mission}
   \shifts{0.5859375, 0, 0.5859375, 0} 
\end

The coordinates of the buttons were changed to 20-70.

BS_Multiplayer_GUI_tweak.zip

• Like 2